Robert Stark interviews Greg Johnson about his article “The Boomerang Generation: Connecting with Our Proletariat.” Topics discussed include:
- The failure of Occupy Wall Street to address the needs of the Boomerang generation
- A political Agenda agenda for the Boomerang generation: ending affirmative action in education and employment, repudiating college debts, reinstituting protectionism, recapitalizing the American economy, and making family formation affordable
- Why the system is no longer coopting the Boomerang generation.
- Why there should be complete confiscation of wealth generated by dismantling the American economy in order to recapitalize American industry
- How dispossessed millenials need to explore mortgage-free, sustainable, off-the-grid lifestyles